Looking for an Office 365 SME to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking sector
The successful candidate will be responsible for the support and subject matter expertise for the O365 services incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
Looking for someone with a strong hands-on ability - who understands the detailed features of Office 365 and has a demonstrated track record in troubleshooting, fixing, and optimising it. You will need to talk about the intricacies of the technology and understand why you might implement certain features or avoid others.
Also looking for a good amount of flexibility on what the day to day activities might be (within the broad boundaries of 365) - understanding that the role is primarily BAU and the responsibilities will align with that.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-5 years in designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync/S4B), Cloud (O365) and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- Deep technical background in Microsoft Technologies, specifically O365
- Strong problem resolution and solving skills
- Experience implementing and managing large scale 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application technologies and toolsets
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevent industry certifications (MCSE etc) of equivalent experience
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW