Our client is currently looking for a senior Office 365 MVP to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Our client is a tier 1 resources client that has a high volume of interesting and technical projects on the go. They are a leader in the resources industry with a global portfolio and are recognised by their world-class capabilities.
- Certified Microsoft MVP Desirable
- In-depth understanding of the O365 platforms and Microsoft Azure.
- 8+ years of professional experience in software development
- Knowledge of O365 environment administration and configuration
- Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance
- Knowledge of integration architecture & Webservices / data transport Core Data (XML, JSON, RESTful Web Services)
- Sound theoretical skills (e.g. complexity measures) algorithm, data structures and software design patterns
- Knowledge of enterprise grade authentication protocols (for example SAML, Kerberos, SSO, Certificate auth)
- Set strategies for the implementation and design of O365 technologies and software in line with business goals and industry best practice.
- Demonstrate high stakeholder focus across technical and business operations with the ability to consult and guide the business to achieve best outcomes.
- Lead and develop the specification and design of large or complex information technology systems in collaboration with departmental stakeholders including business, designers, architects, analysts, and testers.
- Complete detailed designs & documentation of Infrastructure and Cloud frameworks including provisioning, configuration, monitoring, maintenance, testing and deployments.
- Build the maturity of the development teams through willingness to cross skill, learn new technology, improve processes, and share learnings with peers to ensure the overall success of technology.
- Provide expert advice on configuration and out of the box capabilities of Office 365, SharePoint for Document Management, Workflow, Search and Content Management.
- Manage the evaluation and undertake impact and risk analysis on application design options.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of deployment and testing of Office365
We are seeking for a senior 0365 MVP to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1422
Job reference number - (207616)