We are looking to hire an experienced Non- Functional Test Lead for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Must have experience of HP Loadrunner & NeoLoad
- Design, develop, and execute performance tests, stability tests, and metrics collection and maintain Performance Test and Monitoring Suite
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum
- Contribute to the design and development of an automated technical testing suite;
- Collect and analyses test results and provide recommendations;
- Collaborate and communicate with technical testers, functional testers, functional QA managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture and technologies
- Must also have a strong understanding of the monitoring solutions and KPIs used to determine availability and performance of these technology stacks.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly and finding ways to implement.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to broad spectrum of stakeholders including other Project Managers, Developers and management.
- Experience working with onshore/offshore Performance testing teams