Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Non-Functional Test Analyst to work on a 4 month contract role, based in Adelaide.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain test processes, scripts and diagnostic programs.
- Designs performance testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct simple to complex performance testing, troubleshooting and analysis on network systems development.
- Apply basic industry and functional area knowledge while authoring integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires and other test materials.
- Execute requirements-based functional tests for application software. Perform testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of network systems.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyses the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
Additional Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a hands-on non-functional testing role in a complex ICT environment using tools such as Neoload / LoadRunner / JMeter
- Excellent understanding of Performance Testing methodology for various delivery models including waterfall model, continuous integration / continuous development model or agile model.
- Exceptional static analysis / requirement elaboration skills with a focus on elaborating clear and testable non-functional requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with SQL Server databases.
- Experience designing, planning and implementing an approach to non-functional testing on any project.
- Experience in scripting (any language) tests to suit planned non-functional testing objectives.
- Relevant experience with using JMeter for load testing and Selenium WebDriver for regression test scripts.
- Experience tools would be preferred:
This is an URGENT role, so don't delay and APPLY NOW !!
SA: LHS 296564