Join this stable start-up with a mission to help families with children who have a disorder which commonly manifesting in early childhood and characterised by impaired social or communication skills, repetitive behaviours, or a restricted range of interests.
This company use smart technology to enhance and empower families to have better therapy outcomes. They are already disrupting how services are delivered across Australia and beyond. Their goal is to expand beyond borders - starting with North America (and then Europe and South East Asia) through augmentation of our digital services, while delivering exceptional customer experience.
When you work with our client, you will engage with a rapidly growing and multicultural team of 40+ domain/subject matter experts and technocrats across Australia and USA.
Their team is on an exciting growth trajectory and looking to rapidly expand its fulfillment and technology capabilities to provide one-of-a-kind, life changing experience for their customers.
At present they are looking for a technical and hands on Tech Lead to inherit their strategic vision and help them with their 3-year technology roadmap. This is a full-time remote role with potential to evolve into the role of a CTO as the technical team continues to grow.
Qualifications & experience
- Must be from a Software Engineering background with 7 to 10 years in full stack development that involves React and Node JS (or similar technologies)
- Must have thorough understanding of Scrum and Agile principles in a DevOps environment
- Must adopt a "Design Thinking" approach prioritising User Experience above just features and functions
- Must have experience leading a scrum team of at least 3 to 4 developers while being a hands-on engineer
- Have demonstrated ownership of managing product development backlogs and alignment of deliveries to the strategic roadmap
- Experience with ML/Data Science and Python highly desirable
- Experience with GCP and MongoDB Atlas preferred
- Should have business acumen around commercial execution and subscription economy
- Must be passionate about the problem we solve for our customers
This is a very exciting opportunity to step into a role that will enable you in the future to become the CTO. This company are working towards creating something uniquely beneficial for families and enhancing lives. They have a compelling story to tell and they need you at the helm. Interested? Forward your resume for consideration today quoting #240455