- Initial 6 months contract
- Work with government client
- Experience with network firewalls, Switches
Our client is looking for Networks Administrator to join their amazing team.
- Improve network reliability, quality, and security through monitoring.
- Reporting and fault resolution on wired and wireless network infrastructure
- Experience with IP networking, wireless and satellite technical developments
- support documentation and diagrams of network topologies and firewall designs
- available to provide 24x7 on call support periodically and travel to field-based incidents if required.
- manage various network firewalls (Meraki), Switches (Meraki and Cisco)
- Point to Point links and Access Points (Unifi).
- Proficiency in network traffic and SIP session troubleshooting using tools such as tcpdump and wireshark, and threat analytics with SNORT or similar tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time-management skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve very complex technical problems alongside a supportive and diverse team.
Rates, Dates & Next Job
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job Reference: 242057)