- Multiple Contract Opportunities
- Large enterprise leader in IT&T industry
- FTTx and HFC Network Support - rotating shift (between 7am and 9pm)
- Pennant Hills location
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry have multiple Network Support Engineer opportunities available requiring strong FTTx and HFC experience.
The roles will be working within a shift based network support team, responsible for responding to 3rd party queries related to fixed network deployment and activations. Additionally, the position will be collaborating with installation, provisioning and operations teams.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- 3-5 years experience in Network Support
- Experience with fixed networks, HFC and FTTx
- Telco or IT Services industry experience
- Previous experience in Network Provisioning or Service Delivery
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative and team players attitude
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.