- Network Specialist
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 6 Months Contract
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Intermediate (to advanced) level in Excel, i.e. able to perform data filtering, build pivot tables and chart graphs on large data sets;
- Strong logic for investigating issues/problems;
- Attention to details and thorough in work performed;
- Ability to summarise findings and insights derived verbally and in writing;
- A keen desire to learn, and a fast learner;
- Knowledge of DWDM technology and/or telco access technologies is an advantage.
- Experience with ITIL framework, especially in Network Problem Management context, in telecommunications industry is desirable.
- Experience in Tier-1 telco environment preferred.
In this role, you will be accountable for the end-to-end ITIL Network Problem Management process implemented.
If this is you, then kindly apply now!