Our client is looking for a Network Specialist that specialises in Network and Security to join their IT department in an initial 6-month contract. You will be providing technical oversight of analytics and reporting on overall network and IT system performance. The role is looking at paying $50/hr.
- Review trends and recommend approaches, tools, techniques
- Contribute to architecture requirements and technical risk area identification
- Conduct verification and validation tests
- Develop and implement functional, interface and performance specifications for network implementation of moderate to high complexity
- Prior working experience with cyber security/networking
- Routing and switching
- Cisco/Palo Alto/Meraki
- Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS)
- NexGen Firewalls
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 201706)