Network Solution Architect
Our client is looking for a Network Solution Architect to re-design the production systems/ storage infrastructure network.
Adhoc Mine Site travel may be required for this opportunity.
Provide technical support to Project Managers and team for:
- Deliverable's definitions (PMP development)
- Architectural direction to project team
- Technical and architectural direction to project team
Outcome is that the network solution and LLD is defined and achievable to support the implementation of VXRail at Nammuldi and the WAN hut.
- Provide solution architectural expertise and guidance of deliverable solutions that will meet our clients' requirements for the entire project.
- Solution Architecture documentation in line with clients PMO project management methodology from ideate to closure.
- Technical oversight of technical documentation, ensuring that submitted documentation aligns to the network architectural standards.
- Quality management - working with SMEs and vendors on quality assurance and control.
- Integration Management - ensuring dependencies and de-confliction and actions are identified.
- Active contribution to collaborative groups operating in relevant subject areas.
- Work with SA Server & Storage to finalise HLD (Encompassing NMM DC and the WAN hut)
- Work with SA Server & Storage to finalise LLD (Encompassing NMM DC and the WAN hut)
Describe the qualifications and skills required to perform the work:
Cisco infrastructure: (In depth Cisco knowledge Intimate knowledge of RT network)
- Wi-Fi mesh networks
- Cisco Aps
- Cisco WLC
- LTE (highly regarded)
- Nokia systems
- Nokia Flexi Zone
- Air Scale
- GIS files - ability to:
- Modify terrain and clutter data using industry standard applications (QGIS, MapInfo, Global Mapper etc.)
Leadership / Interpersonal skills:
- Interpersonal effectiveness.
- Facilitation skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Work for a tier 1 resources company
- Great CBD location
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Adam Webber
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (237030)