Network Solution Architect
Work for a large and highly respected resources organization in Perth CBD. Our client is looking for a Junior Network Solution Architect/ Infrastructure Analyst to join their ambitious and expanding team.
The role will enable you to be involved in the growth and delivery of tier 1 solutions and infrastructure across the country.
In this position you will be doing consultant style solution design and planning. A network and major infrastructure/ project background would be ideal.
This is a broad role working across the design requirements for multiple infrastructure projects, but primarily networking and infrastructure upgrades.
- Requirements Analysis - data and networking requirements
- Solution Impact Assessments- for networking, firewalls, servers, operating systems
- Network and infrastructure solutions design
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification and design documentation experience are required.
- ITIL experience
- Change management
This is a strategic design and analytic role, ideal for someone who has done Cisco or infrastructure project consulting with solution design, without being a PM.
- Work for a tier 1 resources company
- Perth location
- Competitive rate
- Long term opportunities
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (214706)