Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Network Solution Architect to complete a high-level design for a Wi-Fi system upgrade for the Department at 3 buildings in the ACT and approximately 20 regional sites in which the Department supports.
This is a long-term contract role for 3 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Incorporate recommendations from recently conducted Wi-Fi site surveys;
- Comply with security standards and an update to the existing Security assessment (SRMP);
- Determine and highlight key technical decisions for the upgraded network;
- Create a bill of materials;
- Conform with existing Cisco network infrastructure;
- Prepare and inform a subsequent detailed design.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Enterprise Wi-Fi network architecture and design documentation
- Experience with Cisco hardware
- Familiarity with Security Risk Management Plans and System Security Plans.
It is desirable if you have:
- Cisco Certification
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211972
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.