A well-known and highly respected organisation seeks an experienced Network Services Manager for a permanent career enhancing position in Sydney CBD.
The Network Services Manager will lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of standard to complex solutions which meet the needs of the organisation and its customers.
The Network Services Manager will have specialist experience and knowledge in delivering security, network design and network infrastructure solutions. This involves responsibility for design, testing, and implementation of plans and projects within their area of expertise.
The Network Services Manager will provide technical leadership and architectural guidance as well as being responsible for day to day management of their team of Network Engineers to deliver.
He will have 5 direct reports in this position.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the following experience and skills are needed:
- Degree in telecommunications, computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Extensive experience in managing a team responsible for design delivery and assurance functions within a complex network environment, with a strong commitment to collaboration and high quality responsive customer service.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the configuration and optimisation of telecommunications equipment including but not limited to MPLS, VoIP, Firewalls, Load Balancing and other from vendors Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco, Aruba and more
- Post graduate degree in technology related field or management.
- In-depth experience and or Industry Certifications / Qualifications with Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco and F5. Eg - Cisco (CCIE, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP), Juniper JunOS (JNCIP, JCIE), Alcatel-Lucent TiMOS (ACSE), F5, Aruba.
- Well-developed understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Interested then please apply TODAY or call us to discuss the role further.