The role involves working within the engineering team supporting existing customers & the offshire based Security Operations team. The role is typically conducted during normal business hours (8:30am - 5:30pm), however as it provides consulting & support to our customers infrastructure and security teams, participation in the on-call roster out-side of standard business hours will be required.
This role requires degree level qualifications; the candidate should have a good understanding or exposure to any of the following:
- Enterprise class security (End Point Security, Encryption, Compliance, Access Control)
- Enterprise class SIEM and log management (IBM QRadar, Logrhythm, Splunk)
- Enterprise Service Delivery
The engineer will have a good level of expertise in their preferred field such as vulnerability, end point, SIEM, however must be willing & able to contribute to supporting other solutions in the company portfolio.
Requirements for this Role
This role is for a confident professional technical engineer that has the expertise to successfully engage with the service delivery team, the customers and the vendors within the company environment.
The successful candidate will have broad knowledge and expertise across networking & security technologies.
Ideal Skill sets:
- Experience in Security Solutions and Management
- Experience within MSP environments
- CISSP and/or CCIE Certifications
- Service Desk and Process workflow
- Development and API integration
- Good communication skills
- Good team interactions
Interested? Please send your application through the "APPLY" button today.