Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a Network Security Engineer to working onsite and remotely support exteneral clients.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in consultanting and support for several a national Australian businesses across the country.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Level 2/3 Network Security Engineer
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama
- Knowledge of standard networking practices - BGP routing, QoS, DHCP.
- Experience or knowledge of VMWare ESXi & VCenter.
- This role will be based in the North Sydney office, though will work with other Project resources in remote locations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 192207 or please click the apply button.