- 6 Month Contract
- North Sydney
- Network Focus - CISCO focus!
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Network Security Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 8 must be on network security with a deep and primary technical focus.
- The candidate will possess expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
- The candidate must have a deep knowledge on Cisco security products- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required. Other technologies such as Stealth Watch, WSA and ESA are highly desirable.
- NCEs will be CCIE Security qualified.
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button