Our client is seeking a Cloud Network and Security Engineer to join their team in Brisbane CBD on a contract initially through until October with likely extensions. You will use your strong background in Data Networks and Security to provide development and support to Network Security platforms including Firewalls, Load balancers, Proxy services, Endpoint Protection, and encryption.
- Maintain a highly available, and highly secure network security platform across both internally and externally hosted environments
- Deliver various project requirements (Testing, Pre-Production & Production Platforms) Major Incident Management. (BAU and project)
- Monitoring, and Maintenance, of on premise and cloud-based platforms.
- Provide technical leadership to drive, assist and contribute with investigations into potential solutions.
- Liaise with relevant technical experts and contribute to solution design, costing and specifications
- Hands-on experience within a Network Security Operations role
- Experience working within, and supporting large enterprise environments
- CCNP, Checkpoint, CIISP certifications highly regarded
- Checkpoint Firewall (R80)
- Citrix Netscaler load balancing
- Routing and Switching (Cisco)
- Proxy Services (Cloud Based)
- IPSEC VPN
- AWS, Azure (VPN, NSG)
- Public Cloud Peering e.g. Megaport
- VMware (NSX highly desirable)
- Knowledge of Scripting/Automation
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 for a confidential discussion for more information.