Operating within the existing Infrastructure Services - Network Security team, this role is responsible for management and maintenance of network security requirements. This role will require strong technical skills (plan, build and run) across a broad range of infrastructure and Security technologies
- Manage Network Security products (Firewalls - Akamai, CheckPoint and F5)
- Network routing, load balancing and switching.
- Plan, build and run Cloud Based technologies (AWS/Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in a Large Enterprise Environment (more than 10,000 users) across different geographies.
- Minimum of 3+ years IT Security related experience.
- Strong skills with Network Security products (Firewalls - CheckPoint and F5).
- WAF skills (Akamai).
- Strong level networking and device based troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of and experience with enterprise level Cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #212295