Our client, a reputable development company is looking for a Junior Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage telecommunications carriers and partners to ensure timely delivery of services to the company's assets
- Gather and deliver upon requirements of new asset builds and relocations
- Co-ordinate across the IT function to ensure that all technologies are delivered to end users and customers
- Undertake or participate in other ad hoc projects as required
- Risk, issue and dependency management
- PMO and financial reporting
- 2-3 years experience in delivering technology components of new office fit-outs, office moves, asset build, or similar projects
Skills / Competencies
- Strong stakeholder management, internal and external customers and partners
- Clear communication and reporting skills
- Ability to build business cases, project plans, and schedules, and deliver upon them
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
Should you be keen on this role, please click the "APPLY" button now or contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716 for a detailed discussion.