- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
- Network Planning & Optimisation projects with leader in Telco Services industry
- North Sydney location
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, have an urgent opportunity available for a Senior Project Manager with proven Network Planning & Optimisation project experience.
The role will be joining an established team that is responsible for optimising networks across a major telco deployment program. It is imperative the PM be capable of working in a rapid paced, ever changing environment and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
Specifically, the role will be working across a multi-vendor managed service model so proven experience managing similar projects is an absolute must. Additionally the role will work across a fairly large team so previous experience leading teams of 10-15 people.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5-10 years) Project Managing large Network Planning & Optimisation projects.
- Experience with multi-vendor managed service delivery within the Telco space.
- PMP/PMBoK or Prince2 certifications with proven experience utilising these methodologies.
- Previous experience leading medium sized teams (10-15)
- Strong commercial acumen with experience reviewing contracts and RFPs.
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Proven experience working in high volume, rapid paced and large enterprise environments.
- A hard-working and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 200058
Please click the apply button