- Leading Telecommunications Organisation
- Initial 6 month contracts with a view to extend
- Multiple positions available
Multiple positions open with this leading Telecommunications organisation based just outside of the Sydney CBD.
The client is looking for Network Planners who are experienced in designing and producing plans for a major network deployment project. Additionally, the ideal candidates will be responsible for reviewing the accuracy of address data and loading boundaries into geospatial applications (specifically MapInfo and others).
To be considered for this position you must have:
- At least 5 years' industry experience.
- Previous experience in Network Planning.
- Experience with GIS and Drafting systems.
- Proficiency with MapInfo and SpatialNET PNI would be ideal.
- Good communication skills with a strong eye for detail.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please either 'APPLY NOW' via the link below or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.