Primary purpose of the role
The Network Operations Support Officer provides technical assistance, information and support to users to solve reported issues, manage general issues and prepare summary reports for the management, monitoring and operations of ICT communications and security.
- Provide operational support for the data communications network and its users and solve non-complex problems to minimise system down-time and loss of productivity
- Implement standard set-up activities for network, audio-visual equipment and other ICT systems in line with Service Level Agreements, policies, standards and guidelines
- Monitor and analyse network performance of existing and new systems and assist with the identification of faults or potential issues and suggest potential solutions
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes
- Provide on-call support as required
- Extensive expereince with CISCO is required
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 193380.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).