Our client, a large Australian Property development company are looking for a Network Operations manager to join the Sydney CBD office on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an existing team and will have 3 direct reports. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operations, availability and usage of technology networks within the business, delivering a high-quality network service to staff, customers and partners. This is a key role within the business, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Technically proficient in traditional networking technologies, cloud-based networking technologies and architectures
- Deliver and run networks to agreed time and cost parameters
- Knowledgeable in operation of traditional network switches, routers, firewalls and Network and Application load balancers
- Knowledgeable in operation of edge services such as CDN, API Gateways, Proxies
- Knowledgeable in operation of SD-WAN and associated software defined networking technologies
- Familiar in operation of wireless networks
- Hands on experience in operation of IoT and sensor networks
- Certification(s) in Cisco traditional networking technologies (desirable)
- Certification(s) in Amazon Web Services (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar (desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting: #192900 or please click the apply button.