About the role
WOrking on a large SDWAN upgrade project, This role will be a 50/50 split role of Technical & Leadership. The successful cnadidate will have relevant project and technology experiece, with a strong leadership mindset.
- Review design, blueprints and specifications for projects
- Provide engineer's approval for all functional and technical changes
- Approve all pre-approved changes prior to build activities.
- Deliver feasibility studies for proposed projects and governed change requests.
- Deliver high level solution designs and blueprints to meet business requirements.
- Design and build infrastructure and platform components that are secure, sustainable and cost efficient.
Skills and experience
- 10 + years in an IT infrastructure role
- 5 + years' experience in area of responsibility
- 2 + years' experience in a supervisory role within area of responsibility.
- Experience deploying Cisco Viptela SDWAN solution to a global enterprise organisation, experiencing managing Service Providers.
- Wide Area Network Technology : MPLS, Internet, LTE, Wireless (and Satellite ideally)
- Routing : BGP and EIGRP
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 quoting reference Network Lead Role.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.