Network Lead - DATA Network
3 months contract + extendable
My client is Australia's leading oil and gas company with a global presence, recognised for its world-class capabilities. We are looking for Network Lead - DATA Network candidate. If you have experience in Cisco design, solution, build and support this will be highly regarded
Contract Duration: 3 months + extendable
Design Build and support Experience for Cisco & Riverbed infrastructure
7+ Years of working experience on Design, Solution, Build and Support Experience on below Advanced technologies.
- Cisco SDN - ACI
- Cisco Routers - ISR, ASR
- Switches - Nexus 7K, Nexus 5K & 2K, Catalyst 3850
- Cisco Wireless - Internal and external access points
- Riverbed - WAN optimizers Steel Heads
- Network security (optional)
- Build, configure and deliver network integration solution
- Troubleshoot complex network issues at L3/L4 level.
- Provide day to day support for the network requirements, changes and service requests.
- Transition all installed project handover to Operational Support
- Attending internal and external project kick off meetings
- Working with Presales and/or Design Consultant on the high level design approval.
Understand and deliver detailed customer requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of major data networking technologies and concepts
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all major vendors products especially cisco and knowledge on how EV works.
- Continually develop, maintain and apply expert technical knowledge and skills within vendor product and technology markets identified and defined by business and vendor portfolio
- Network strategy and consultancy services.
- Assessment and providing Recommendation reports
- Provide network design services which meet and exceed the needs of customer
- Propose and Validate BoM for Network Infrastructure solutions.
- Preparing Scope of Work and Project Plans for the Solution.
- Maintaining the network's integrity at all times
- Troubleshooting and repairing network issues, as well as developing, applying and enforcing best practices and policies
- Monitoring and performing routine tests on an assigned system and reporting results.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements
- Contributing and producing regular status reports as required
- Working with 3rd party hardware and Telco suppliers to ensure delivery expectations are met and issues escalated accordingly
- Escalating overall none delivery issues in timely and structured manner as required
- Providing Technical support to multiple services and other team member
- Working as part of a project in a demanding environment where team work is key to delivering and meeting client commitments
- Complete varied complex/non-standard tasks and may coordinate/oversee work of others
- Understand customer requirements, translating them into refined and detailed specification documents
- Provide resolution to project or customer issues, following proper escalation procedures, in a timely fashion
- Create project documentation and procedures
- Closely work with Project Managers and customer technical authority
- Interesting, challenging work;
- Join a rapidly growing organization that will offer growth and career development opportunities;
- Fantastic office environment
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Diverse and flexible team culture;
- Work in an industry that is exciting and currently thriving
Please note: Candidate must be resident of Australia with full working rights to work in Australia.
If you wish to discuss, please contact Mili on 0894231422 quoting ref 185082
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD
You can send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org