A large Australian organisation is currently looking for a Network Lead Data Administrator to join their Karratha team. This is an initial 3-month contract with possibility of extension for the right person.
- Build, configure and deliver network integration solution
- Troubleshooting complex network issues
- Working with teams on high level design approval
- Understand and deliver customer requirements
- Provide network strategy and consultancy services and reports
- Working as part of a project in a demanding environment
- 7+ years experience working on design, build and support network integration solutions
- Experience with Cisco SDN - ACI
- Have worked with Cisco Routers (ISR, ASR) and Switches (Nexus 7K, Nexus 5K & 2K, Catalyst 3850)
- Have knowledge of Cisco Wireless internal and external access points
- Have used Riverbed WAN optimisers
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 189445)