Title: Network Lead
Seeking a Network Lead for a contract position based in Canberra with NV1 cleaence. You will be working directly on site at one of Federal Government client.
- Network experience - switches, routers;
- SNAT/NAT General Firewall experience;
- Preferably a mixtures of Stateful and Layer 7 Firewalls;
- Proxy experience Solaris or Linux/Unix experience;
- Understanding of commands and concepts;
- Mail experience, understanding the setup and maintenance of Servers;
- Troubleshooting experience, the ability to perform root cause analysis on network/computer issues on clients, servers and network equipment;
- A general understanding of Computer/Network Security Policies and enforcement;
- Load balancing experience;
- Configuring and supporting Apache Experience in supporting a DNS environment;
- Supporting Windows Server and associated domains;
- General scripting skills - Shell, Perl, etc.
Highly desirable experience:
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Group Policy
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 246551.