Our client is looking for an experienced Network Infrastructure Manager with extensive experience working on Datacentre transition projects. You will have experience in supporting and deploying as well as offering solutions to improve our clients pain points.
We are looking for someone who has experience in ensuring the project runs efficiently within the expected time scale and all the design, build and the implementations of projects.
Part of this role will be to act as a mentor and support the project team through the development of high quality deliverables.
Our client wants someone who has a strong belief in teamwork and working together to achieve the expected result efficiently.
You will have experience in:
- 15 years' experience in Datacentre and Network infrastructure management
- ITIL V3 Framework experience
- DC Audit experience - ISO 20K
- Compute/storage/backup/security/network Experience
- Architectural and Business perspective experience when it comes to the transformation plan
- The ability to identify risks and issues within the transformation.
- Team support and reviews and feedback reports
- Excellent analytical skills
- A natural drive of using initiative and flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer care and focus
- Excellent communication and written skills
For a confidential conversation, please contact Jenna Conroy at firstname.lastname@example.org