- The Network hybrid migration engineer will be responsible for network migration management related to CVC & AVC product changes and ongoing pricing evolution migrations. The network hybrid migration engineer will also be accountable for project delivery working within the team.
- Shift work may be required to cover network migration and network augmentation that are customer impacting.
- The key objective during these processes is at all times to maintain a high level of network availability minimising impacts.
- The position requires an understanding of all products and technologies involved and how they interact, rather than specialising in a particular product.
- Another component of the position is continual improvement, driving innovation through initiatives and creating solutions to improve customer experience.
- The nature of the work requires building relationships with stakeholders involved in all projects both internally across the company and externally working directly with delivery partners, vendors and RSPs.
- The team will be required to performs trouble shooting end-to-end across the network while performing Network Integrations task, core network migrations, network cutovers, capacity growth and network add, moves and changes (active augmentations) accountability for the successful handover defect free.
- IT and Network experience
- Strong Interpersonal and communications skills
- Very good technical skills across network and OSS
- Positive and a can-do passionate attitude
- Telecommunication experience is required
- Working hours will include weekend work and more than 5 days a week.
If this role is of interest to you, click Apply now and upload your CV in WORD format.
If you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.