With state-of-the-art offices located near the Adelaide CBD this company can offer the opportunity to work for a supportive team with strong tenure across the business.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Support security issues with network devices
- Conduct IOS upgrades on devices
- Perform network monitoring and associated maintenance tasks
- Configure network monitoring systems
- Plan and implement network infrastructure upgrades
- Support of LAN & WAN infrastructure including routers, Cisco switches, wireless APs, firewalls and related hardware and software
- Perform changes and work requests and be available in the event of network device failure or problem
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to follow processes
- Great communications skills - both verbal and written.
For a great opportunity to join a highly reputable market leader in their field and a great team environment, please contact Craig Salmon for a confidential chat on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564