Are you certified Network Engineer with experience with Network Monitoring Solutions?
We have multiple urgent openings with generous fixed term salary package options available.
This role is based from our clients Perth CBD modern office with potential for occassional site visits. Experience with mining rail knowledge will be highly regarded.
Role One- 3 projects for a Network Monitoring Solution and IOS Upgrade
Urgently looking for a Snr Network Engineer with rail knowledge to work on this one EcoSphere vendor award nominated project.
- Project Meetings for the Implementation Phase
- Manage/Oversight of Cat 3 resources to ensure safe and efficient delivery
- Inspect installation area/s for safety and requirements as per PICL
- Create, Review and/or Update JHA and modify/or conduct Take 5 as required
- QA and Approve Equipment installation by Cat 3 resourcing as per design documents including config and FAT for all equipment
- Conduct SAT
- IS&T Snr Network Engineer to QA Updates to Design documents and Diagrams to "As-built?
- IS&T Snr Network Engineer to QA Updates to Project Documents (ASR, VNA and PDC) to ?As-built?
- IS&T Snr Network Engineer to QA and Finalise Build Sheets and Project handover documents
- IS&T Snr Network Engineer to with QA and Support Handover to operations
Role Two- Network Refresh
- Work as part of the network refresh team to upgrade our clients network switches and routers from Perth CBD for over twenty remote locations across WA.
- Plan network migrations
- Test and commissioning replacement of Cisco network equipment;
- Creating, managing and supporting technical processes and documentation-STS, CR, MOC
- Updating Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Cisco Network certification is required.
JOB ID: 204309