Our client, a large enterprise is seeking an experienced Network Engineer, who is responsible for the distribution of IT infrastructure.
The role supports the implementation of the project by determining cabling, switching architecture and wireless access point (WAP) installations. Developing or quality assuring LAN/WiFi network designs, configuring new implementations and troubleshooting of switch and/or WAP issues during and post installation.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Developing or quality assuring LAN/WiFi network designs
- Provide quality assurance for work completed by internal and external parties including verification of site surveys, designs, cabling and installation.
- Configure new wireless and switching implementations.
- Record WAPs, local area network (LAN) switches and device locations against floor plans in management systems for records management purposes.
- Investigate, manage and resolve technical issues that are identified by project team members.
- Manage assigned tasks and collaborate with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met.
- Promote and ensure the use of agreed methods, tools and reference material to drive efficiency and consistency within the team.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 190808.