Your will be responsible for:
- Delivering all aspects of the Network.
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, Wireless, IP telephony, load balancers)
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Perform network upgrades including IOS upgrades, bug fixes, etc…
- Certify new model devices, IOS to company standard.
- Perform network testing in lab environment, participate in POC.
- Follow in house incident and change management rules and processes.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Create technical documents, reports and diagrams, etc..
- Manage customer stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed on projects and initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven hands-on level-2/3 network engineer experience. Mainly in wireless domain.
- Sound knowledge on all wireless industry standards. Protocols, etc..
- Have CCNP (R&S or Wireless) or higher or similar work experience.
- Proficient with ITIL and ITSM Best Practices.
- Previous work exposure to large enterprise network.
- In-depth understanding of network concepts, Cisco technologies on WAN, LAN, WIFI.
- Load balancing knowledge will be an advantage not a necessity.
- VOIP, IP telephony knowledge will be an advantage not a necessity.
- Demonstrable technical end user service restoration skills.
- Self-motivated, reliable and proven ability to work as part of a technical team.
If you are interested, please click "apply". Conversely, if you have any questions or want to have a confidential discussion feel free to contact Mark McPhee from Peoplebank.