My clients seeks an ENGINEER with UNIX/LINUX experience as well as SIEM experience..APPLY NOW!!
The Network Engineer will have primary responsibility for:
- UNIX/Linux server on-boarding to SIEM
- Syslog management
- Stakeholder management
- SIEM use case testing/verification
- Development and implementation of standards and procedures
Key accountabilities for this job role and requirements a job applicant must be able to satisfy include:
- Manage the on-boarding of network elements onto the SIEM (Security Incident Event Management). Platforms supported include - UNIX/Linux servers,
- Liaise with other groups within the NMC, Tier2, Engineering and vendors.
- Ensure all required element types are successfully on-boarded and relevant use cases are tested.
- Continuous process review, improvements and implementation.
- Provide peer training to less experienced team members.
Required experience, understanding or credentials in:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in telecommunications. Both depth and breadth of technical experience is required. This should include extensive experience in a technical role in one or more of the following areas: Unix and Linux operating systems,
- Knowledge of Log collection and analysis tools
- RSYSLOG and SYSLOG versions on Linux/UNIX systems and understanding how to process flatfiles, log files and syslog events onto LOG management tools
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!