A Network Engineer - Transition Manager opportunity on a 6 Month Contract, located in Tooronga.
- Located onsite at Tooronga as a technical expert and work as part of the 3rd level support team within the Network Control Centre Group.
- Engage with the Project team for all project related activities i.e. scheduling, planned work, outages
- Interface for 3rd Level Network Technical resources during planned work or outages
- Liaise with onsite teams for transitioning services or related issues
- Provide follow-up & updates on any outstanding technical issues.
- Provide any documentation/processes that would assist the organisation to minimise/speed resolution of any outages.
- Be able to provide overview of technical environment to support teams.
- Previous experience within Transition management
- Previous experience within Network Engineering
- Great communication skills
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today and upload your CV in word format.
If you would like more information, call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.