Our client is a household name, and world leadingTelco giant.
They are looking to hire a senior network engineer, who will work as part of their core team on a long term contract engagement.
The role will be accountable for providing customers with a variety of customer-focused design and support activities acting as technical liaison.
Your skills & experience:
- Engineering background with a University Degree
- Likely 8+ years' experience as a Telco focussed network engineering, with demonstrable experience in all facets of engineering from design, test, integration and deployment to maintenance
- Five or more years of demonstrated experience in hands-on Network Design, Integration/Deployment, technical support, or NPI/FOA.
- Experience with large local and/or overseas Carrier and/or Enterprise Customers
- Ability to work effectively with others and to communicate to audiences both verbally and through written material. Can co-ordinate large meetings /conferences and represent engineering in formal presentations
- Familiarity with NSP and NFM-P is advantageous as is knowledge of networking concepts and IP related technologies.
- Knowledgeable on Virtualization, SDN & NFV concepts and related technologies.
- Preferred certifications include Cisco CCIE, Juniper JNCIE or equivalent or Nokia SRA. Certification are a plus.
This is a long term opportunity to be part of a highly regarded global company, and work in a fantastic collaborative and professional team culture. If this sounds like you, please 'apply now'. Job number 213659
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.