Manage customers private networks end to end, looking after their entire network, including routers, switches, and wireless technologies.
- 12 month contract
- $568.00 per day
- Hobart Location
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated to customers private networks for Enterprise and Government customers.
- Perform or participate in complex, specialised technical investigations to determine/confirm system and design standards and performance parameters for the networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied and operated by the client
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated to customer's applications, and private networks for Enterprise and Government customers.
- Provide effective systems and application administration/management for relevant platforms and environments used.
- Participate in on-call roster
Technical Experience Required:
- Cisco certified
- Experience with Network Management Systems
- Experienced with VM Ware, ESX, Content and Mail filtering, load balancing environments desired
- Understanding of protocols/technologies
- Experience in the telecommunication industry, including experience working in a service provider or large enterprise environment.
- Seasoned professional in providing level 3 support dealing with customers and complex platforms and product issues.
- High level of experience with Cisco enterprise routers & switches essential.
- Knowledge of access technologies
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 07/05/2018