RF Network Engineer
- 6 month initial contract
- Multiple LTE projects available
- Global organisation in the Resources sector
About the Company
Our client is an ASX100 listed organisation with a current focus on upgrading their LTE network systems company wide.
About the Role
Seeking a RF Engineer with experience working on a LTE project onsite. A six-month initial contract or fixed term are both available, conveniently located in Perth CBD with occasional site travel required.
- Assist with the configuration, routing and switching and provide technical assurance
- Participate in the technical review of network designs, documentation and work alongside team members to finalise and make adjustments
- Attend factory acceptance testing (FAT) and site acceptance testing (SAT), ensuring activities are carried out and documented;
- Oversee the network environment during rhe transition from proposal to implementation stage
- Ensure the RF design, testing, commissioning and acceotance of LTE networks is in line with company policies and procedures
Skills & experience
- Previous experience with RF planning and design optimisation
- Knowledge of working with Nokia or Alcatel products
- Relevant qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with AVI, IP/MPLS and Microwave networks is highly advantageous
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Charlotte Tobin - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209709)