Large Telecommunications company requires a RAN optimisation Network Engineer for their team based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. 6 month contract with extension.
You will be responsible for Planning, Integration, Optimisation and Performance management of the Optus 2G/3G/4G Mobile Radio Access Network
Responsible for the following;
- Analysis and problem solving of complex scenarios
- Network Planning and Design
- Network optimisation
- Capacity dimensioning and forecasting
- Developing, managing and executing to a plan
- Monitoring, measuring and recommending ways to improve network performance and customer experience
The skills and experience required for this role are as follows.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Radio Access Network (RAN) experience in Mobile Telecommunications Industry with GSM, WCDMA and LTE mobile network technologies.
- Sound experience and understanding of network performance and an understanding of performance counters, Antenna design principles, Network architecture and elements
- Sound 2G, 3G and 4G network optimisation skills and experience with all mobile drive testing equipment functionalities
- Solid experience with Capacity management and forecasting
- Experience in influencing business decision based upon a sound understanding of RF planning theory and practice
- Antenna design and implementation principles
- Good hands on experience with NSN and/or Huawei RAN equipment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact John quoting reference: 184647
Must be a Permanent Resident of Australia.