Our client, one of the top service providers in the world have been asked to provide two senior network engineers to for a top bank. Peoplebank has placed more then 30 network engineers at this bank through this vendor, over the last 10+ years. Though offering an initial six months, based on past experience with this client, those who do a great job will very likely be kept on long term, epscially given their current and ongoing pipeline of network projects.
Their requirements are below. But, from having placed many of these engineers over the years we suggest that you must have great communication/client engagement skills, and have previosly worked on enterprise network/security projects for banks or top service providers. CCIE is highly desirable.
Focused on providing design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and network security solutions across networking equipment, load balancers, firewalls, web proxies and network access control systems.
They are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders. A quick-thinking problem solver who is able to assimilate data rapidly in order to present solutions to difficult day-to-day incidents is required. As a self-starter who have the ability to soak up knowledge and in part that knowledge to others. The ability to thrive working in a fast pace environment is required.
Key Skills required for this role include:
- Good understanding of IP networking and Internet technologies in either Cisco or Aruba switch & routing platforms. CCNP or CCIE (preferred) would be an advantage.
- Solid experience in more than one network / network security platforms:
- Firewalls - Palo Alto, Check Point, ASA
- Cisco Web Proxies
- Aruba ClearPass or Cisco ISE
- Strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory is desired
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
- Customer-focused with a "service first" mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- Ability to view current processes and procedures as opportunities for enhancement, tuning and improvement
Should you be interested in these roles please click the apply button now!
For more details, please contact Senior Recruiter Meg Geronimo on 8267 2478 quoting job #198991