Our client is seeking to engage a Data Network Engineer to manage Juniper and Cisco network infrastructure across Queensland.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated understanding and significant experience in the design, deployment and management of large-scale enterprise data networks utilising predominantly Juniper (with some Cisco) routing and switching infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills. Ability to coordinate/direct the efforts of multiple parties in the resolution of fault in the WAN/LAN environment.
- Sound knowledge of security technical protocols, policies and processes (Firewalls, Remote access and other VPN technologies)
- Demonstrated ability in implementing System Administration procedures and strategies including the documentation of these.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and skills transfer activities that contribute to building a highly skilled and efficient group of personnel in the Data Network Services group.
Click APPLY! OR contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.