- Large enterprise organisation
- High profile project based environment
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extend
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, has an exciting opportunity for a Data Network and Security Engineer to join the team working on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
Working in a project capacity, the role will be responsible for providing network solution designs, implementations and technical support services across network routing and switching, security and load balancing administration. This will involve utilising a broad technology stack including Cisco (Nexus, ASA, Catalyst), Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto and F5 load balancers among others.
In addition to this, the role will be working within a highly structured and process driven, ITIL environment, so experience in similar enterprise organisations and shared resource environments is a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- 5 years experience working as a Network Engineer within large enterprise environments
- Experience producing network designs as well as implementations and support
- Cisco certifications - CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
- Routers and switches: Checkpoint, Nexus, Catalyst, Cisco IOS, ASR IOS-XE, Juniper MX, EX, T4000 series
- Firewalls: Juniper, ASA and Palo Alto, and CheckPoint
- Previous Telecommunications industry experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 203740
Please click the apply button