Business Services Design is accountable for producing IP Services Design and customer specific Virtual Private Network (VPN) design solutions across the different products supporting Data and Voice for Business customers.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in telecommunications
- At least 1 years' experience in an IP Network Design role
- Cisco / Juniper MX Router configuration experience
- Product development and/or customer design experience
- Various technology of network access types, eg. Carrier Ethernet, DSL
- Experience in a customer facing or consulting role.
- Familiar with Customer Enterprise networks
- Good documentation skills
- Experience in the telecommunications provider environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing / Switching, MPLS, Traffic Engineering, EoMPLS, L2 and L3 datacentre technologies
- Mobile IP Experience (2G, 2.5G, 3G, LTE)
- TDM Voice
- SDH transmission
- Carrier Ethernet
- Network Management Tools
- Programming skill such s VBA, SQL, PHP, and Java would be a major advantage.
- Experience with network test tools / procedures
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!!