About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Network Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of network architectural solutions that support mission critical services. You will implement network services and infrastructure design whilst working closely with key stakeholders
- Facilitate the implementation of network initiatives
- Co-ordinate with IT teams and other key stakeholders
- Implement solutions and network architecture solutions
- Implement large enterprise networks including Routing, Switching, Firewall, Load balancing, Proxy, DNS, DHCP
- Produce operational, functional and technical documents both high level architectural and low level detailed
- Facilitate the planning, implementation, support and documentation of network implementation
- Must be an experienced Network Engineer or Senior Network Engineer
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of large enterprise networks including Routing, Switching, Firewall, Load balancing, Proxy, DNS in a multivendor environment
- Experienced across multivendor operating systems
- Ability to translate design documents into implementation plans that align with current practices
- Must have previous experience in Enterprise wide WAN site migration projects
- Expertise in the implementation of large enterprise networks including Routing, Switching, Firewall, Load balancing, Proxy, DNS, DHCP.
- Understanding of high level architectural designs and low level detailed designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to facilitate designs through collaboration with technical subject matter experts.
- Expertise working in an enterprise data centre supporting multivendor operating systems.
- Expertise with application switching devices such as enterprise proxy servers and content filters.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 6 June
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 185061