- Contract plus extension
- Leading government agency
- Exciting role
Our client is an experienced DevOps Engineer to join Infrastructure and Network team. The team is responsible for the on development of applications to further enhance network services and its components by utilizing the latest Dev ops skills and tools.
- Facilitate the implementation of network services and infrastructure designs, specifically related to the edge environments and associated application infrastructure.
- Co-ordinate with Information Technology Directorate teams and other key stakeholders to implement solutions and network architecture solutions as required.
- Production of operational, functional and technical documents (both high level architectural and low level detailed) as required for Information Technology Directorate teams.
- Facilitate the planning, implementation, support and documentation of network implementation activities on a day-to-day basis.
- 3 - 5 years devops, role focused heavily on automation scripting, basic knowledge networking needed
- The role requires demonstrated experience in the development of enterprise network applications as well as experience in supporting and implementing network infrastructure components such as Routing, Switching and security.
- Expertise in python, Power Shell and good understanding of Linux operating system.
- Expertise in automation tools such as Bamboo/Jenkins, Ansible, bit bucket.
- Intermediate knowledge on network monitoring tools and its development.
- Intermediate knowledge in the implementation of large enterprise networks including Routing, Switching and security products.
- Understanding of architectural designs and low-level designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to facilitate designs through collaboration with technical subject matter experts and customers.
- Ability to work under large enterprise network with set deadlines and demonstrate a process orientated approach to delivery.
- Attention to detail and strong task management.
- Candidates with experience in development of in-house applications as well as support and implementation of various network technologies will be preferable.
- *MUST HAVE A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF NETWORKING
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 207 763
Applications close 09/12/2020, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications