The Network Engineer will assist in the design, development and delivery of network service implementations. Working closely with the Assistant Director Network Services across developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimising all new and existing networks. As a Network Engineer, you'll have the ability to prioritise and take ownership, as well as assist the broader Network Services team with your knowledge and experience. You will be comfortable working collaboratively with both technical and non-technical with a high aptitude for learning in a fast paced environment.
- Assist in the design, development and delivery of network service implementations.
- Assist in implementing technical change activities across the network.
- Contribute to develop, configure, maintain, support and optimise new and existing networks.
- Provide technical advice as a network technology SME.
- Contribute to strategic advice for the Network Services Director and Assistant Director.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated experience as a Network Engineer/Firewall Engineer with project design and deployment experience.
- Demonstrated strong technical background across Infrastructure, Network, Gateway, Security, Unified communications, Cloud and Platforms.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 210141
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.