Our CBD based client is a urgently looking to secure an experienced Network Engineer with hands on experience working with Cisco ISE and Cisco Wireless implementations. This is an initial contract for 6 months. You will be designing and implementing enterprise networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), Security, and Wireless technologies.
- Work on infrastructure transformation projects involving enterprise networking technologies.
- Design and implementation using skills in routing, switching, firewall, wireless and data centre technologies (e.g. - Cisco Nexus, ACI, NSX)
- Develop technical design documentation such as high-level design, low-level design, bill of material (BoM), configuration templates.
- Develop network testing strategy, test plans and testing execution.
- Build a cut-over/implementation plan in compliance with the client's change management process.
- Support troubleshooting efforts during implementation and post-go-live support.
- Utilize communication and documentation skills in client-facing and vendor management activities.
- Extensive experience in network design and implementation using skills in routing, switching, wireless .
- Design and implementation of NexGen firewalls from leading vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Design and implementation of cloud connectivity solution for Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong exposure to multi-vendor technologies in an enterprise network with experience to design and implement them.
- Knowledge of cloud, including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills with a focus on quality.
- Project management and ITIL knowledge with a focus on change management.
- Cisco ISE, Cisco Wireless implementation
Please "Apply Now" to send in an application for this opportunity. Please note that due to the WA Border closure, we cannot progress applications for candidates residing outside of WA.