Network / Firewall engineer:
- Initial 12 months based in the Perth CBD
- Seeking experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Must have mining experience to be considered
A large, global mining client is seeking a Network/ Firewall Engineer for an initial 12-month contract located in the Perth CBD for a February 2020 start.
- Implementation of physical and virtual firewalls and develop documentation of security infrastructure (low level designs);
- Cisco switching & routing.
- Experience with industrial/production control networks (ideally in the resources industry);
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco ASA 5500 and Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW);
- Experience with advanced rule base design and Firewall object modification;
- Cyber security networking knowledge;
- Perimeter security engineer CCNA would be a huge advantage;
- Experience with routing and switching technologies (OSPF, BGP) in a Cisco Catalyst environment;
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Must have previous mining industry experience.
- Any experience with Juniper Firewalls would be highly regarded.
- An opportunity to work for a leading, global mining company;
- Long term contract;
- Perth CBD location.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking above, please apply now with a suitable resume detailing all relevant experience.
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1449 (Job reference: 200473)