Our client, one of the top service providers in the world have been asked to provide two senior network engineers to work onsite at a top bank. An initial six months, but as past experience with this client, those who do a great job will very likely be kept on long term.
Their requirements below. But, from having placed 40+ of these roles previously we suggest that you must have great communication/client engagement skills, and having worked for a bank or top service provide in highly desirable...
Focused on providing design, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network and network security solutions across networking equipment, load balancers, firewalls, web proxies and network access control systems.
They are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders. A quick-thinking problem solver who is able to assimilate data rapidly in order to present solutions to difficult day-to-day incidents is required. As a self-starter who have the ability to soak up knowledge and in part that knowledge to others. The ability to thrive working in a fast pace environment is required.
Key Skills required for this role include:
- Good understanding of IP networking and Internet technologies in either Cisco or Aruba switch & routing platforms. CCNP or CCIE (preferred) would be an advantage.
- Solid experience in more than one network / network security platforms:
- Firewalls - Palo Alto, Check Point, ASA
- Cisco Web Proxies
- Aruba ClearPass or Cisco ISE
- Strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory is desired
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
- Customer-focused with a "service first" mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- Ability to view current processes and procedures as opportunities for enhancement, tuning and improvement
Should you be interested in this role, please click the apply button now!
For more details, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4700 quoting job #198991