- Leading Financial Services
- 6 months contract to convert to permanent
- MUST have Palo Alto and Checkpoint
- Mix BAU & Project delivery in supporting & developing enterprise wide network
A Leading Financial Services Client is in need of a Network Engineer for 6 months contract convert to perm in CBD with Checkpoint & Palo Alto experience working on a mix of day-to-day BAU support and project delivery and delivers high quality connectivity for the organisation.
The Successful candidate will focus on supporting and developing the organisation's enterprise wide network. The Network Engineer will join the Network Operations Team responsible for the datacentre network, head office, WAN, regional locations, telephony, firewalls, security, wireless, internet and cloud.
- Support and develop the organisation's enterprise wide network.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of projects.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing network related problems.
- Analysing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance.
- Awareness of and reconciliation of network supplier costs.
- Monitoring and capacity planning.
- Planning, procurement, designing, developing, configuring and commissioning networks and associated systems for network monitoring and incident management.
- Manage project and BAU demand.
- Adhere to IT Security, Strategy and Architecture standards
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience as a Senior network engineer or network administrator
- MUST have Palo Alto and Checkpoint experience
- Preferably with certifications such as CCNP or CCDP
- Familiar with Cloud (Preferably Azure)
- Knowledge of wireless tecnologies
- MUST have worked or working in highly regulated environment (preferably financial services)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 199924.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Please click the apply button.